When you’re solving problems together, the quality of your conversations is key.
When every team member is an active part of the creative process, individual talents are multiplied – leading to disruptive innovations that can make a real difference.
In this workshop, you’ll learn the key skills involved in co-creating a space where everybody is keen to contribute to the creative dialogue.
- The steps you should take to get your own ideas heard more clearly, so that they are better understood and accepted
- Ways to increase diversity and avoid damaging “groupthink” in collaborative conversations
- How to disagree with your colleagues in a process of creative abrasion
- A method for giving high-quality feedback which can improve both your shared work, and your working relationships.
You’ll benefit from research into some of the world’s most innovative organisations, and discover the often-missed practices that drive collaborative influence.
The session will be highly interactive, with lots of activities and minimal chalk-and-talk.
Both in the workshop and beyond, our intention is that:
- all participants feel respected and psychologically safe,
- talkative people are willing to listen
- reserved people are willing to speak
- the group practices having rich, collaborative conversations that draw out the best from everyone.
Originally designed as a full-day in-person workshop for a group of up to 15 people, this can be adapted for live online delivery over video conference or reduced to a half day.
To discuss how it might benefit your team or team-of-teams, please contact us.